Seymour Duncan Releases “The Gilly” Guitar Pickup

There are many ways to pay a tribute to a fine artist. If I were such a remarkable guitarist as Billy Gibbons, a guy who deserves all the respect, I guess I would like something like Seymour Duncan did to him. The company is releasing a signature pickup which was “designed to capture the magic of Billy Gibbons’ legendary Tele tone, but with a fuller and smoother voice.”

Not happy in only paying a tribute to Billy, Seymour Duncan named it for Billy’s wife, one of the most important women in his life. So, I present you “The Gilly Tele Stack Bridge Pickup.”

The Gilly Tele Stack Bridge Pickup offers:

– All the goodness of the classic Billy Gibbons Tele tone, with a new wind and Alnico V magnets for a fuller, smoother sound.

– The stack design ensures noise-free operation, even at Texas-sized gain levels.

Cost: $ 160.00

more info and to purchase:

complete article: http://metaladdicts.com/site/billy-gibbons-seymour-duncan-releases-the-gilly-tele-stack-bridge-pickup/

Share Post :

More Posts

6 Comments

• Doug Noble
    June 30, 2018 at 1:16 pm  - Reply

$160 for a pickup, must be a geezer pleazzer… :\

• Nik Rankin
    July 4, 2018 at 2:47 am  - Reply

Are they even better than anything from the Bare Knuckle brand?

• Lightnin' Willie
    July 4, 2018 at 4:15 pm  - Reply

Seymour don’t make nothing for the sake of just making it…if Billy approves of the Gilly it’s alright with Willie.

• Ted
    July 25, 2018 at 1:03 pm  - Reply

Yes not cheap but I gotta try (after I gets paid of course)…

• Richard
    July 29, 2018 at 11:17 am  - Reply

Just installed this Gilly baby in my metallic Tangerine MJT tele using the 4-way switch mod (bridge, parallel, series, neck) and love it. Matched it up with a Frailin uncovered Blues Special neck pup and yes, an unconventional tele, but one that has very unique and special tones while still having tele feel and personality (if that makes sense?). I have a Fender 50’s Road with stock Tex Mex pickups that has some terrific tone and great bark and a Fender Highway One with DiMarzio Twang King bridge pup and True Velvet neck (this is my classic tele with classic twang and sparkle). You might say I’ve got some pretty wide tele sounds covered now! He he. Love it. Life is good.

• BestGraig
    September 6, 2018 at 2:42 pm  - Reply

I have noticed you don’t monetize your website, don’t waste your
    traffic, you can earn additional cash every month. You can use the best adsense
    alternative for any type of website (they approve all websites), for more
    info simply search in gooogle: boorfe’s tips monetize your website